Monday, January 16, 2006

Sorry for the Silence!

To anyone who may have been reading this blog, I apologise for the long gap in the postings (I have been very busy). I finished off my last post with the promise that I would be dealing with the SAB's objection of whether a plurality of Gods is taught in the Bible. I still intend to cover that topic. But not just yet. First I would like to post a series of articles published in a small magazine by the Metropolitan Tabernacle (I am first hoping to be allowed permission to do so by Dr. Masters) titled Unseen World.

Watch this space.

Bye for now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Nolan said...

just to say there are some people that check your blog, even with the gaps!

4:56 pm  
Blogger Ephemeral Mortal said...

Thanks for the encouragement Daniel

5:32 pm  
Blogger Clare said...

ABout time too. Disgraceful. Anyone would think you had a wife, children,a full time job and church responsibilities...

;-)

5:50 pm  
Blogger Ephemeral Mortal said...

I know, I know, that's no excuse.

7:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home