Thursday, April 24, 2008

Par for the course...

As I mentioned in a previous post, the standard of the objections levelled at the Bible by the SAB are bordering on the ridiculous...and here is a prime example of what I mean:


As part of my Bible reading today I was reading through some of the book of Genesis, which included this verse:

Then the LORD said, "My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years." (Genesis 6:3).

This is what the SAB have to say about this verse under the contradictions category:

"His days shall be an hundred and twenty years." How long is the human life span?

Need I say more...anyone with any intelligence who reads this verse in its context, will be able to discern immediately that this verse says absolutely nothing about the human life span.

As I said, this is typical of the type of objections put forward by the SAB, so expect more of the same if you feel inclined to read it.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home