Sunday, February 08, 2009

The Reality of Jesus Christ!

When he was 31, Blaise Pascal came to know God personally through Jesus Christ. That conversion experience changed his life. When Pascal died, there was found sewn into his clothing a reminder of that experience which he constantly carried with him:

"From about 10:30 at night until about 12:30. FIRE. God of Abraham, God of Isaac, God of Jacob, not of the philosophers and of the learned. Certitude certitude, feeling, joy, peace. God of Jesus Christ . . . Jesus Christ . . . Let me never be separated from Him."


Atheist, please explain this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Hunt said...

The atheist will say 'He was a nutjob'

I hope you are well!

8:35 pm  
Blogger Ephemeral Mortal said...

Hello Jonathan,

good to hear from you. I'm well...I trust you and your family are too.

I think you're right about the atheist's response. I interact with them from time to time on Ray Comforts blog http://raycomfortfood.blogspot.com/. Some of the things they come out with are just absurd.

8:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home